Versatile Wireless Data Loggers
Mon, 01/21/2013 - 9:35am
T&D Corp. recently released the RTR-576 wireless data logger for use with any of its RTR-500 Series wireless data collectors. The company believes that this versatile data logger additionally delivers:
- A CO2 range from 0 to 9.999 PPM, a temperature range from 0° to 55°C and a humidity range from 10 to 95 percent RH.
- A logging capacity of 8,000 data sets, which consist of readings from all 3 channels.
- The collection of recorded data from the RTR-576 via wireless communication by using the RTR-500 Series base unit.
- Suitability for indoor air quality monitoring, data monitoring, warning monitoring and data management through networks to construct a data-logging system to match the needs and environment of the user.
- The flexibility to be used in a wide range of applications — from personal to laboratory and industrial uses.