Scales that Thrive in Tough Conditions
Mon, 01/28/2013 - 10:52am
Mettler-Toledo Inc. offers its new ICS425, 435, 445, 465 and 685easy-to-use industrial scales as a dust-, shock- and draft-proof solution for industrial environments. The company says that the scales are characterized by:
- They use strain gauge or Monobloc® technology based on a manufacturer’s unique needs to deliver unbeatable weighing precision.
- Featuring ease of use, durability and accuracy, ICS4_5 and ICS685 boast large, bright display screens and intuitive command menus.
- Application levels can be tailored to simple weighing and counting or complex computations, such as totalizing, totalizing to target or over/under checkweighing and checkcounting.
- Easy-toggle bar graphs show in-process results of activities, such as filling.
- Configurable softkeys — and even hands-free capabilities — allow users to program functions critical to a particular weighing process.
- Further enhancing operator comfort, scale terminals and platforms can be set up in compact, standup or separate component configuration.
- ICS4_5 and ICS685 interface options easily integrate with existing IT systems, second scales and other devices, such as barcode/RFID scanners.
- Embedded data storage with alibi and transaction memory allows smart export/import functionality by USB stick or Ethernet.