Robust Industrial Box Computers
Fri, 01/25/2013 - 8:39am
B&R Automation’s robust and reliable Automation PC 910 features the newest third-generation Intel® Core™ i technology. According to the company:
- Core™ i3, Core™ i5 and Core™ i7 CPUs with up to four cores combined with the brand new QM77 Express chipset provide the highest level of industrial computer performance that is currently available.
- The user is able to mix and match CPU performance with different sized main units as needed, giving users the freedom they need to achieve their own ideal price advantages.
- All aspects of the PC infrastructure have been streamlined for maximum computing performance and optimal data throughput.
- The PC now has a serial ATA-based CFast card to replace the previously used CompactFlash.
- The devices are well-equipped when it comes to interface options: two ports for Gigabit Ethernet, one serial and one modular serial port such as RS485 or CAN together with USB 3.0 ports round off the extensive capabilities of PC.