Tue, 01/08/2013 - 9:22am
AutomationDirect has expanded its ZIPport™ product line of multi-wire connectors and accessories. According to the company:
- The heavy duty connectors are designed to maintain reliable electrical connections while providing protection against dirt, moisture and mechanical stress common in industrial environments.
- Added frame sizes include 10A, 16A, and 32B made of heavy-duty metal or thermoplastic housings.
- Connector hoods are available with top-entry and side-entry cable passages and feature Pg threaded cable passages.
- Multi-wire connectors accessories include additional IP66 and IP68 cable glands, Pg to NPT adapters and blanking plugs; insert plates are available in blank, reducer and cutout styles.
- New code pins kits are available for applications where identical connectors could be coupled with the incorrect mate, potentially causing equipment damage or breakdown; gold-plated crimp contacts in 10- and 16-Amp sizes have also been added.