Multi-Purpose Ultraviolet Lighting
Larson Electronics’ EPL-48-2L-UV explosion-proof ultraviolet fluorescent light is ideal for curing adhesives and coatings in industrial applications or germicidal control in the food- and health-related fields. The company says that this light also features:
- Measuring four feet long and weighing 65 pounds, it features aluminum construction, external sealed ballast, and heat- and impact-resistant Pyrex tubes to protect the bulbs.
- It produces ultraviolet light, commonly known as “black light”, and is available in a variety of wavelength depending upon the operator’s needs.
- Available output wavelengths include ultraviolet A 400nm - 315nm, Ultraviolet B 315nm - 280nm, and Ultraviolet C 280nm - 100nm (commonly referred to as the germicidal range).
- It is approved for Class 1 Division 1, Class 1 Division2, and Class 2 Division 1 and 2 locations, and it is also paint spray-booth certified.
- It is also approved for outdoor marine environments, making it suitable for use dockside and within marinas and shipyards where vessel servicing often involves the application of adhesives and coatings.