Handheld Wireless Barcode Terminals
Thu, 01/17/2013 - 8:16am
DENSO ADC offers its new BHT-1200 series of 1-D and 2-D handheld wireless barcode terminals as an efficient solution that makes barcode scanning quicker and easier. According to the company, these terminals are characterized by:
- The terminals’ ergonomic design makes them easy to hold for long periods of time.
- A specially arranged keypad allows the devices to be operated with only one hand or even with just a thumb.
- A large, 3.5-inch HVGA color display lets the operator quickly see large amounts of information at a single glance.
- Advanced charge-coupled device (CCD) technology enables the terminals to read codes at 400 scans per second.
- The devices can read even complicated or damaged codes at high speeds.
- They can read codes from as far away as 25 feet or more.
- A built-in 5.0-megapixel camera enables photos of defective or mislabeled products to be taken without the need to carry a separate camera.
- The devices feature fast, reliable wireless communication that supports the latest IEEE802.11b/g/n standards.
- Highly reliable WPA/WPA2 network security prevents unauthorized access to data.