Wed, 01/02/2013 - 11:41am
seepex Inc. now offers the F2 food-grade white NBR and the HC food-grade tan FKM. The company says that these elastomers are characterized by:
- Improved abrasion resistance, high resilience to heat and chemicals, and superior processing ability.
- Both have been tested to comply with the 3A sanitary standards.
- F2 has been reinforced with alternate FDA acceptable reinforcers to solve hydrophilic and erosion problems Kaolin clay usually presents.
- HC is based on a FKM polymer to provide erosion resistance.
- HC is resistant to solvents and temperatures up to 400°F.