Burner Management Systems for Legacy Retrofits
Tue, 01/08/2013 - 8:46am
Principal Technology Inc. offers modern burner management systems (BMS) specifically designed for the retrofit of legacy boilers, ovens, furnaces and other fired equipment used in the process industry. The company says that these systems:
- Are based on a modular platform.
- Meet all applicable modern standards for safe burner management and operations.
- Can be installed in up to half the time of a standard retrofit.
- Are available as burner safeguards, single burner ignition, multiple burner ignition sequencing, flame detection and optional pre-ignition combustible gas detection and process control.
- Are also available to convert legacy natural draft systems to forced draft and add combustion control to improve reliability and operational efficiency.