Upsized Performance in a Downsized Package
Fri, 12/14/2012 - 10:43am
KNF Neuberger has unveiled its BL30 brushless DC motor as standard and readily available for integration into a wide range of liquid and gas diaphragm pumps. This small standard motor also grants:
- High-torque characteristics, and speed and closed-loop control.
- The flexibility to configure the motor with 2 wires (for power input) or 4 wires (for power input, tachometer output and speed control signal input).
- Protection against reverse polarity, over-voltage and over-temperature.
- An outer diameter of 32 mm to fit within standard compressor housings.
- A long service life, plus quiet and cool operation with minimal pneumatic or electric noise.
- A 12- or 24-V power supply.
- An IP54 rating to protect reliably against dirt, dust, oil and/or splashing water arising from harsh application conditions.
- Compatibility with standard KNF pump products, including NF30 (300 mL/minute) and NF60 (600 mL/minute) for liquid-handling applications, and NMP830 (3 LPM) and NMP850 (4.2 LPM) for handling gases.