A TubeTastic!™ Oil Skimmer
Fri, 12/21/2012 - 7:13am
Abanaki Corp. introduces its TubeTastic!™ HC to work in places where other skimmers can't go, particularly on coolant sumps with little or no overhead access. Moreover, the company believes that its TubeTastic! grants:
- The ability to skim oil from chip conveyors or completely enclosed machining centers.
- The capacity to collect up to 3.5 gallons of oil per hour and a reach of up to 10 feet, making it a good fit for medium-sized oil removal applications.
- A collector tube that runs through the surface of the coolant to collect unwanted oils using an existing opening through a small access cutout.
- The flow of oil out the discharge tube into any waste oil container for easy disposal.
- Easy mounting to the side of virtually any machining center coolant sump.
- A fan-cooled, continuous-duty motor and standard collector tubes with a reach measuring from 36 to 120 inches.
- A 110- or 220-V, 60-Hz motor.