A Torrent of Tank-Cleaning Power
The new Torrent™ 50 tank-cleaning head from NLB Corp. delivers 3D water jet action with the force of 600 HP of water, and fits through a tank or reactor opening as small as 6 inches (15 cm). The Torrent 50, according to the company, additionally grants:
- 2 high-velocity water jets that spin vertically, while the head spins horizontally.
- Pressures up to 20,000 PSI (1,400 BAR) and flows to 50 GPM (183 LPM).
- Complete 3D coverage of the tank or reactor interior.
- The removal of hardened resins, plastics and more.
- No need for personnel to enter the vessel.
- A stainless steel body that is rugged, resists corrosion and is easy to clean.
- An improved seal that is easier to change, yet lasts longer.
- A magnetic brake system to control the rotation speed.
- A fast, productive and environmentally-friendly design.