Stainless Steel Pneumatic Air Cylinders
Tue, 12/11/2012 - 12:23pm
AutomationDirect’s NITRA® pneumatic product line now includes F-Series all stainless steel air cylinders ideal for washdown applications. According to the company:
- These non-repairable round body pneumatic air cylinders are interchangeable with other popular brands.
- The double-acting cylinders have a 250 PSI operating pressure and are constructed with corrosion-resistant 300 series stainless steel and Teflon-based rod and pivot bushings.
- The Urethane rod wiper keeps washdown solutions out of the cylinder.
- The series includes bore sizes from ¾-inch to two inches and stroke lengths from ½-inch to 18 inches to meet a broad range of applications.
- Models feature nose, rear pivot and double-end mounting options and models are available with magnetic piston for position indication.