Precise Dispensing to Point of Use
Mon, 12/17/2012 - 11:13am
GoatThroat® Pumps introduces its RT Series remote discharge taps for the precise control of fluid delivery to point of use for low-viscosity liquids. The company says that these hand-operated taps are further highlighted by:
- The delivery of liquids at rates from drops to gallons to beakers, weighing scales or day tanks from the original chemical source containers using either GoatThroat® pumps or on-demand electric pumps with 1/2-inch inlet and outlet tubes.
- The spill-free, environmentally safe transference of virtually any chemical or liquid.
- Robust food-grade polypropylene, all-thermoplastic injection-molded construction.
- Nitrile, EPDM or Viton seals, whereas Teflon and Kalrez seals will be offered in the near future.
- Availability of PVC, Tygon® 2375, 4040 or 200SE chemical hoses with 1/2-inch inner diameters.
- 316 stainless steel or Hastelloy® 276 springs and screws.
- Standard or through-the-wall installation.