Illuminating Your Tank
Thu, 12/06/2012 - 7:07am
Larson Electronics’ Magnalight.com has designed the EPL-24BS-1X4-100 explosion-proof tank light with a portable base stand for easy deployment and high output. The company believes that the EPL-24BS-1X4-100 is also highlighted by:
- The power to illuminate the interior of large containers, tanks and ship holds during cleaning and maintenance operations.
- 36,000 lumens of light for more than 20,000 square feet of work area coverage.
- A lightweight aluminum base stand, which can be removed from the light head and reassembled once inside its destination, for stability.
- A heavy-duty aluminum lamp guard to provide protection against impacts and debris that could otherwise fall on the lamp.
- 100 feet of cord fitted with an explosion-proof plug for ample length to maneuver the unit about the workplace, and a secure and safe connection at power sources.
- The flexibility to vertically adjust the lamp for optimum beam placement.
- Easy transportation and setup inside tanks and containers with a removable light head measuring 23-7/8 inches (dia.).
- Standard 120-VAC configurations for convenience, plus optional 240-VAC versions for use with higher voltages.
- A Class 1, Div. 1 and 2 certification for hazardous locations, and suitability for use in environments where flammable gases and vapors are present.