Calibrating your Process Pressure
Fri, 12/14/2012 - 10:20am
E Instruments introduces its P100 process pressure calibrator as available with pneumatic or hydraulic hand pumps, and suitable for pneumatic vacuum, and pressure and hydraulic pressure generation. According to the company, other features include:
- An accuracy of ±0.20 percent of full scale or ±0.05 percent of full scale.
- A pneumatic range from vacuum up to 50 BAR.
- Fine adjustment Vernier.
- A positive and negative peak function.
- Pressure release value.
- An easy-grip handle spring with scissor action.
- Selectable engineering units in BAR, Mpa, kPa, PSI and mBAR.
- A calibration certification.