V Port Ball Valves
Wed, 11/28/2012 - 10:05am
Assured Automation has unveiled its V Series modulating ball valve for achieving precise process control of pressure, temperature, flow and level. Moreover, the company believes that these valves provide:
- More consistent control than traditional round ported ball valves.
- An inherent shutoff capability, high-flow capacity, ease of use and maintenance and a rotary stem that makes these control valves beneficial for throttling applications.
- Control signal options that include 4 to 20 MA and 3 to 15 PSI.
- The flexibility to maintain flow rates and tank levels, control pressure and discharge temperatures, and regulate heat jacket temperatures.
- Carbon or stainless steel valve bodies with NPT, socket-weld, tri-clamp, and 150# or 300# flanged end connections.
- Sizes from 1/2 through 8 inches.
- A solid stainless steel ball, not a seat insert.
- Suitability for refinery, petrochemical, chemical process, flavor/fragrance and food/beverage control applications.