Turning Up the Heat on Immersion
Wed, 11/14/2012 - 10:27am
Durex Industries’ Standard Flange Immersion Heaters are available in various sheath materials including 316 passivated stainless steel, steel, copper and Incoloy® 840. According to the company, these heaters are also characterized by:
- In two weeks, the company can ship hundreds of varieties, ranging from 3- to 14-inch flanges.
- Standard voltages and wattages range from 60 W/in2, 6 kW, 240 V/1 Phase to 16 W/in2, 167 kW, 480 V/3 Phase.
- Tubular heater elements are brazed or welded to the flanges for convenient mounting.
- They are suitable for heavy industrial applications in chemical, petroleum, water, metals and other process industries.
- The company offers application support and field service with all heaters.