Stainless Steel Articulating Jib Cranes
Wed, 11/07/2012 - 10:07am
The David Round Co. recently released a line of all-stainless articulating jib cranes for pharmaceutical manufacturing. The company says that these jib cranes additionally deliver:
- The capability to lift bulk bags or other materials up to 1,000 pounds in cleanroom environments.
- Minimized contamination potential due to the preparation of structural components with a glass bead finish, which results in smoother, more hygienic surfaces that are free of imperfections, such as weld scars.
- Fully enclosed mechanical components, including a wire rope hoist, a gearbox and a motor drum.
- The flexibility to vary lift heights and boom/knuckle configurations to meet application specifications.
- Availability of explosion-proof models to meet the electrical standards required in hazardous environment processing areas.