A Small-Volume Evaporator
KD Scientific's Centrifan™ PE Evaporator/Concentrator provides a low-cost, safe, small-volume evaporator for synthetic and medicinal chemists, as well as pharmaceutical, biotech and university researchers. According to the company, the Centrifan™ PE:
- Dries solvents directly in the vial, increasing evaporation efficiency in the laboratory.
- Features proprietary, self-generated blowdown technology (SBT).
- Saves time, since it dries samples without the monitoring required by a rotorvap.
- Works well for processing fractions collected from flash liquid chromatography.
- Offers a green chemistry design.
- Dries samples in 20ml scintillation or other common vials, with no need for a vacuum pump or a large supply of blow-down gas.