Several Cut, Puncture & Impact Resistances
AutomationDirect’s safety gloves and sleeves offer several levels of cut, puncture and impact resistance, and are available in sizes ranging from extra-small to extra-extra large, depending on the glove type. According to the company, more specifically:
- General-purpose gloves feature nylon yarn construction with a polyurethane coating for optimal grip and dexterity.
- Anti-static work gloves are ambidextrous, and protect both your hands and product from electrostatic build-up while providing maximum dexterity.
- Cut-resistant gloves are constructed from steel core cut-resistant knit, yet only certain styles provide reinforced thumb webbing stitching.
- Driver’s glove-style electric arc-resistant gloves offer full grain goatskin leather and steel core cut-resistant lining.
- Mechanic-style work gloves are form-fitting for dexterity, fitted with cow grain leather palms and woven nylon backs, and adjustable with a Velcro wrist closure for proper fit.
- Puncture-resistant gloves incorporate full palm and inside finger protection, as well as impact-resistant knuckle padding.