For Seamless Data Automation
Zontec Inc. offers an update to its Synergy 2000™ Multi-function Toolbox, which automatically collects data in real-time from programmable logic controllers (PLCs) and coordinates measurement machines (CMMs) and similar plant hardware. According to the company, the Multi-function Toolbox also offers users the ability to:
- Seamlessly transfer legacy data from other applications or databases, integrate data from manufacturing applications such as enterprise resource planning (ERP), laboratory information management systems (LIMS), supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems as well as serve as a communication bridge between open platform connectivity (OPC)servers and the Synergy 2000 OPC client.
- Connect to multiple OPC servers.
- Save selected tags as a group in OPC client.
- Import data from any database through Open Database Connectivity (ODBC).
- Set up data transfers for multiple comma-separated values (CSV) files.
- Updated to latest version of Microsoft Net 4.0.