Optimal Optics & Coverage for Almost Any Application
Mon, 11/12/2012 - 6:02am
Honeywell Safety Products has unveiled its Uvex Pheos safety eyewear, which combines streamlined styling with technologically advanced materials to deliver high-performance protection. The company says that the eyewear also boasts:
- A frameless design with duo-spherical lenses for optical quality and all-around coverage.
- A dielectric style that comes with an Uvex Dura-streme® dual-action anti-fog, anti-scratch coating for versatility, and the ability to prolong lens life by up to 3 times, ensuring long-term clarity even in hot and humid environments.
- A thin temple profile for stable, cushioned support that fits comfortably even when worn with other personal protective equipment.
- An integrated brow guard to enhance coverage and protection.
- Increased airflow to resist lens fogging.
- A slot in the temple tip to simplify the attachment of hang cords or corded ear plugs.
- 100 percent ultraviolet protection and compliance with the ANSI Z87.1-2010 standard for impact protection.
- Availability in 2 sizes — regular or slim — and 3 lens tints — clear, gray or amber.