JM?Science’s new Potentiometric Titrator (COM-1700) can run four titrations and stirrers that easily allow end-users to do different types of titration, including potentiometric, photometric, polarization and conductometric titrations, at the same time. The company says that the COM-1700 also offers:
- Reliable, high-speed communications with no response time lag, and results appear in real-time.
- A compact design that reduces bench space by 25 percent.
- A new buret design that allows automatic reagent exchange quickly and efficiently.
- Each titration station can control up to 10 burets.
- Longer-life syringe with top dead-center rest position with minimized dead-space and buret head position sensor eliminates improper assembly.
- The new sample changer accommodates a wide selection of test tubes, beakers and conical flasks.
- It is equipped with an auto shut-down function.
- A large, color touch-panel screen.
- Users may easily store data on a USB flash memory port.
- Data may be exported to any of several types of file formats including Excel, CSV, HTML, etc.
- A built-in thermal printer with easy paper-loading features.