Keeping Particulates Out of Steam & Gas
Wed, 11/14/2012 - 10:41am
TLV Corp.’s SF1 Stainless Steel Separator-Filter model is designed to improve heating efficiency and product quality by removing condensate, and particulates such as dirt and scale. The company says that the SF1 offers the following advantages:
- It offers dust/dirt free, high-quality, dry steam or inert gas.
- Models are available in 0.5-, 2-, and 5-micron sizes up to 2 inches NPT.
- Water spots are eliminated by delivering dry steam through the high-efficiency cyclone separator.
- The one-piece design reduces installation space requirements; eliminates condensate, dirt and scale before filtering; and reduces operating costs.
- The five-layer sintered wire mesh filter facilitates the cleaning process by trapping dirt on the outside surface, allowing easy cleaning and providing a long service life.
- The body is made of CF8 stainless steel and the filter is made of 304/316 stainless steel for excellent strength and corrosion resistance.
- The clamp design facilitates disassembly with standard hand tools (3A requirement) for quick cleaning.