Globally Harmonized Hazard Communication
Thu, 11/15/2012 - 4:44am
TPC Training Systems now offers a complete globally harmonized system (GHS) training series to standardize the way chemical safety information is recorded, anywhere in the world. According to the company, this training series includes:
- The ability to classify and label chemicals at any plant.
- Criteria for the classification of health, physical and environmental hazards.
- What information should be included on the labels of hazardous chemicals.
- Compliance with the employee training requirements of OSHA's newly adopted GHS regulations.
- Availability of container labeling, regulatory compliance and safety data sheet topics as booklets, videos/DVDs and interactive CD-ROMs.