The GateKeeper™ Safety Gate
Rite-Hite Barrier Systems introduces the GateKeeper mezzanine safety gate as a reciprocating barrier that creates a controlled access area in which workers can safely load and unload from the edge of a mezzanine or other elevated platform. Other features include:
- An interconnected reciprocating barrier which, when the outer gate opens, allowing pallets to enter the mezzanine, the inner gate automatically closes, keeping workers out.
- The ability of mezzanine-level workers to open the inner gate to remove material from the work zone, while the outer gate is securely on the edge of the mezzanine after a pallet is received.
- A unique toeboard design that prevents material from accidentally being pushed off of the mezzanine.
- A Saf-T-Latch to prevent workers from raising the outer gate, while inside the work zone.
- Construction from heavy-duty steel and aluminum, and availability in multiple sizes.