Freedom from Cords
Industrial Magnetics introduces its DynamicLift™ with MagSwitch™ technology as the first remote-operated permanent lift magnet that allows you to turn the magnet on/off using a remote control, without the need for air or electricity. According to the company, other features include:
- A lifting capacity of up to 600 pounds and a heat resistance up to 180°F.
- The power to lift where accessibility to the magnet is cumbersome or impossible to reach, such as lifting above or below arm's length, into deep channels or from inside a forklift.
- A compact rare earth lifting magnet that contains an internal on/off release device, which does not contact or damage the surface of the part being lifted.
- A special sensor that does not release unless the load is at rest for operator safety.
- A release button sequence, so a single button push cannot accidentally release a load.
- Freedom from electrical cords and air hoses.
- Two 12-V rechargeable lithium-ion batteries with a charger that can operate for well more than 200 cycles per charge.
- Conformity with ASME B30.20 standards.