Facility-Wide Dust-Collection System
Airflow Systems Inc.’s DC Series high-volume dust-collection system provides facility-wide collection and high-efficiency filtration of airborne dusts generated during bulk material processing and packaging operations. The company says that the DC Series is:
- Constructed with seam-welded panels to eliminate filter by-pass and the escape of dirty air back into the facility that may occur with bolt-on panel construction.
- Characterized by direct-drive motor/blower design that eliminates drive belt replacement, reducing maintenance downtime and costs.
- Characterized by the variable frequency drive blower, which is more efficient than constant-speed blower designs and reduces total in-use power consumption by modulating fan speed while maintaining the required static pressure during the fluctuating power needs of an application.
- Offered with the Vibra-Pulse® filter cleaning system that extends filter life and reduces replacement costs by combining compressed air and a high-pressure, random-motion impactor hose to knock dirt out from deep within the filter pleats and return the filter to its original holding capacity.
- Able to offer air flow levels from 600 to 6,800 cubic feet per minute (CFM).