Eliminating the Potential for Falls
Benko Products’ Protect-O-Gate pivot gate protects operators from falls on mezzanines due to its 2-part reciprocating design, which eliminates the potential for falls and other accidents associated with mezzanine loading areas. The company believes that its Protect-O-Gate additionally grants:
- No bypassing — when the enclosure closest to the edge of the mezzanine is lifted to allow load delivery, the second enclosure is resting on the mezzanine, blocking personnel from potential falls.
- Heavy-gauge, all-welded construction for harsh industrial environments like those found in the chemical, and food and beverage industries.
- Easy access to the staging area.
- A counter-balanced and operator-friendly design.
- Elimination of unsafe conventional devices, such as chains, lift-out gates and sliding gates that expose workers to potential falls and injuries when left open.
- Availability of custom sizing with an optional increased load height up to 80 inches.