Accurate Control in Bottle & Can Packing
Thu, 11/01/2012 - 10:34am
Standard-Knapp presents the 396 Positron™ case packer for smoother and faster packing of carbonated, non-carbonated and hot-filled PET bottles into corrugated trays or plastic shells. Moreover, the company says the Positron provides:
- Processing speeds of up to 60 trays per minute.
- The capacity to handle many different bottle styles.
- An overhead flight grouper for accurate, positive product control and bottle packing.
- A continuous motion that ensures gentle product handling.
- PLC-controlled variable-frequency drives that automatically adjust to changing line speeds to ensure smooth product flow.
- A stainless steel frame, shafts and hardware to reduce maintenance.
- A quick, simple changeover.
- A robust design and 2 1-HP motors.