Virtually Eliminate Production Scrap
Wed, 10/03/2012 - 10:20am
National Bulk Equipment has specifically designed this integrated mixing system for the fully automated introduction, transfer, mixing and blending of multiple sluggish materials. The company says that this system additionally delivers:
- The capability to produce such homogenous blends that downstream production scrap is virtually eliminated.
- A lift-and-seal gaylord discharge system with a dust-tight, custom discharge hood that introduces material to the transfer bin.
- An integrated agitator and vacuum pump transfer system to supply material to the high-volume material mixer.
- A 16-inch (dia.) auger to mix material in a 17-inch (dia.), 10-gauge mix tube within the mixer.
- A homogenous and consistent blend supply to downstream processes as a result of in-feed scoop blades at the base of the mixing auger and broad-throw dispersion paddles at the top.
- Automation to centralize system control, communication, monitoring and reporting to a single UL-listed human-machine interface.