V Is for Blended Vendetta
Charles Ross & Son has fully equipped its Ross V- and double-cone tumble blenders for the routine blending of free-flowing solids, as well as batching precise blends that contain minor ingredients. The company, moreover, says that these tumble blenders boast:
- Capacities from 0.25 to 100 cubic feet.
- The ability to handle densities up to 125 pounds per cubic foot, in addition to the availability of heavy-duty models rated for bulk densities up to 200 pounds per cubic foot.
- An intensifier bar to disperse tough agglomerates that may be present in the batch.
- 316 stainless steel product contact parts, which are polished to 240 grit or mirror finish for easy cleaning.
- Smooth internals to facilitate fast and complete product discharge through the blender’s butterfly valve.
- A variety of pre-wired control options, from simple motor starters and variable-frequency drives to sophisticated operator stations.
- Optional vacuum capability, GMP design, liquid spray bar, heating/cooling jacket and/or explosion-proof motor.
- Availability from stock or with fast delivery times.