Ultrasonic Liquid Level Sensors & Transmitters
AutomationDirect’s Flowline® EchoPod® and EchoSonic® II ultrasonic liquid level sensors and transmitters are constructed with PVDF transducers and NEMA Type-6P polycarbonate enclosures. They can replace float, conductance and pressure sensors that fail due to contact with dirty, sticky and scaling media in small-, medium- and large-capacity tanks. Suitable for chemical, water and wastewater applications, these sensors are available with single and multi-function capabilities, including continuous level measurement, switching and control. More specifically, according to the company:
- The EchoPod DS14 liquid level sensor features continuous level detection up to 4.1 feet, and a 48-inch 9-conductor shielded cable that provides connection to 4 programmable SPST output relays for switch, pump, or valve control and fail-safety.
- The EchoPod DX10 ultrasonic liquid level transmitter offers continuous level measurement up to 4.1 feet, and a 48-inch 6-conductor shielded cable with selectable 0- to 5-VDC, 0- to 10-VDC or 976- to 2,000-Hz frequency signal outputs.
- The EchoPod DL10 ultrasonic liquid level transmitter grants continuous level measurement up to 4.1 feet, and a 48-inch 4-conductor shielded cable that delivers a 4- to 20-mA signal output for signal distances up to 1,000 feet.
- The EchoPod DL multi-function liquid level sensors not only deliver continuous level measurement up to 4.1, 9.8 or 18 feet, but also boast a 48-inch 9-conductor shielded cable with a 4- to 20-mA signal output, and 4 programmable relays for level switch or level control functions.
- The EchoSonic II LU ultrasonic liquid level transmitter continuously measures levels up to 9.8, 18, 26.2 or 32 feet. These transmitters are fitted with a 10-foot 4-conductor shielded cable to offer a 4- to 20-mA signal output. Furthermore, DSP auto adaptive filters enable plug-and-play operation, optimizing signal output filtering and obstacle recognition.