Taking More than One Position
Tue, 10/09/2012 - 11:33am
Torrey Pines Scientific presents its 2-position EchoTherm™ IC22XT digital chilling and heating dry bath for freezing, chilling or heating biological samples from -20° to 100°C. According to the company, the EchoTherm is additionally equipped with:
- The ability to run 2 separate temperatures and 2 different sample blocks at the same time.
- A built-in data logger, as well as a 30-day countdown timer with an alarm.
- An RS232 interface, making it suitable for use with robotic systems.
- 2 dry baths in 1 to save bench space.
- Models with 100, 115 or 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Suitability for ligations at 14°C; maintaining 17°C for storing oocytes; enzyme reactions and deactivations; hybridizations; incubating samples above, below or at room temperature; storing enzymes or DNA libraries, storing samples at ice bucket temperatures; and more.
- Compliance with UL, CSA and CE or equivalent agency certifications.
- The flexibility to be used with accessory sample blocks for 0.5-, 1.5-, and 2.0-mL centrifuge tubes, PCR tubes and plates, 96-well and 384-well assay plates of all kinds, vials and most sizes of test tubes.
- Availability of custom blocks.