Magnetic Separator for Pneumatic Line Systems
Industrial Magnetics Inc. announces a line extension of its rare-earth Bullet® Magnet — the 4JIT Bullet — designed for flexible-hose pneumatic line systems to improve product purity and protect processing machinery from tramp metal damage. According to the company:
- Consisting of a 100 percent stainless, two-part body, the BM4JIT's inlet and outlet is designed to install to a flexible hose system, allowing dry powder and granular materials to pass through the magnetic housing and be purified of metal contaminants.
- Access to the magnetic circuit is achieved by opening the tri-clover clamp on the housing and removing the lower body to clean collected tramp metal.
- Because it installs to flexible line pneumatic systems, it is a portable and versatile magnetic solution and can be used ahead of processing equipment to protect machinery from tramp metal damage and at bulk load out zones to ensure product purity.
- It is designed to operate leak-free at up to 130 psi and is capable of operation in explosive environments.
- Standard design is available for 3-, 4- and 5-inch line sizes, with custom options available upon request.