The Ideal Wastewater Treatment Mixer
Combining the Chemineer® 20 HT/GT mixer with the Chemineer RL-3™ ragless impeller creates an ideal mixer for wastewater treatment plant applications because the high-efficiency gearbox of the Model 20 works with the RL-3 to eliminate downtime and maintenance costs, increase performance and extend the service life of the agitator. The company says that this combination also grants:
- The prevention of fibrous material buildup on the rotating impeller of the agitator, so it doesn’t deteriorate performance, increase energy costs, or even damage the gearbox bearings and gears.
- A modular mixer package that reduces the number of replacement parts that need to be carried in inventory.
- A wide range of speeds to improve process control.
- High energy efficiency due to an optimized gear design and lighter weight extension shaft diameter.
- A cast dry well seal to eliminate lubrication oil leakage from the gearbox.
- Reversible rotation to meet a variety of process requirements.
- Increased mixer uptime and the elimination of process modifications.
- Safe and reliable operation.
- Compliance with AGMA, OSHA, ANSI, IEC, DIN, EU and ATEX standards.
- Easy retrofitting of the impeller to existing agitators.
- Application versatility with a wide range of sizes and materials.