For High-Voltage Floating Signal Measurements
The Yokogawa Model 701927 is a high-speed differential probe for high-voltage floating signal measurements, using the company's DLM2000 series of mixed-signal oscilloscopes and other instruments equipped with the Yokogawa probe interface. The company says that the probe is additionally characterized by:
- The 701927 has a 3 dB bandwidth of DC to 150 MHz, and can measure differential or common-mode voltages up to ±1400 V (DC plus AC peak) or 1000 V RMS.
- For ease of use, the compact unit features automatic attenuation detection and obtains its power supply via the probe interface.
- Input attenuation ratio is switchable between 1/50 and 1/500.
- A one-meter long extension cable, allowing the probe to be used in thermostatic chambers or for measurements on large or hot devices, is included as standard.
- Even when the extension is used, a high bandwidth of 100 MHz is maintained.