For Greener Titration
Fri, 10/05/2012 - 8:23am
JM?Science’s AQUACOUNTER® Karl Fischer Coulometric Titrator (AQ-2200S) is a high-end titrator that is ideal for the trace-level water content determination. According to the company:
- Three types of electrolytic cells are available including small volume, standard, and one-room cell.
- One-room small size cell will require only 25mL anode solution, helpful to cut back cost of expensive KF reagents as well as hazardous waste from the reagents.
- Labs that are “thinking green” will benefit from these new upgrades, as well as labs that have many kinds of samples to be analyzed and users who exchange KF reagents frequently or after each measurement.
- This titrator allows two titration stations to run parallel with various coulometric/volumetric combinations; one can measure moisture over the entire range from 1 ppm to 100 percent or double the sample throughput with two identical KF stations.
- There is an ultra-trace moisture measurement mode equipped in this titrator with an accuracy of ≤10µgH20.
- Many enhancements have been made including the new 7.5-inch color touchscreen, more memory capacity and results may be stored on a USB?memory stick.
- The stored data can be shown on the color display.
- Result data with curves may be viewed on a PC internet browsing program with optional software.
- It comes equipped with a built-in thermal printer with easy paper loading and high-resolution printouts.