Efficient & Affordable Ferrous Traps
Wed, 10/10/2012 - 8:07am
ProGrade® Model L Traps from Eriez® were designed to serve as effective, economical magnetic pipeline traps where operating conditions are not too severe. According to the company:
- They are part of Eriez’ ProGrade series of low-cost, high-quality standard magnetic separators.
- These units feature non-sanitary cast bronze construction and are capable of withstanding pressures up to 150 psi.
- They are built for 2-inch (51-millimeter) pipelines; standard reducers can be used to adapt to lines as small as ½ inch (13 millimeters).
- They are available in ceramic and rare-earth magnet strengths, enabling professionals in diverse industries to choose the ideal level of protection for their specific application.
- Ceramic powered separators are ideal for removing medium to large tramp metal such as bolts, nuts and hand tools; rare-earth powered separators are designed to remove small ferrous contaminants such as pins, staples and clips.