Automating Your Sampling Processes
SEMI-GAS® Systems has developed the Samplex™ automatic gas sampling system to eliminate operator touch time while certifying cylinders of blended gas mixtures. A product from Xturion™ line, the Samplex, according to the company, is also highlighted by:
- The power to confirm the accuracy of constituent gases within a gas mixture, enable batch analysis and display up to 6 samples.
- More efficient sampling and certification of cylinders, ensuring that certain EPA specifications and requirements, like the EPA Traceability Protocol for Assay and Certification of Compressed Gas Calibration Standards, are being met.
- Comparative ratio analysis in PPM and PPB of multiple gases.
- The automatic generation of reports and sample certificates.
- The ability to save time and money, and eliminate human error, while sampling any gases that can be detected using a Fourier transform infrared (FTIR) analyzer.
- A workstation PC with a LabView interface and a color touch-screen controller.
- A wireless barcode scanner for cylinder identification.
- A welded 12-gauge steel mounting frame and 16-gauge steel gray powder-painted enclosure.
- Easy integration with MKS MultiGas FTIR analyzers.
- Availability of Ethernet communication.
- Suitability for EPA protocol analysis, and gas suppliers and companies that make EPA-approved blended mixtures.