Turn Apple Products into pH Meters
Mon, 09/10/2012 - 8:12am
Sensorex has developed an industry-first mobile accessory that is compatible with Apple™ iPod®, iPhone® and iPad® devices for pH measurements. The company says that the PH-1 pH meter accessory is further illustrated by:
- The power to plug into a standard Apple dock connector and use a Sensorex pH electrode to measure pH with an accuracy to .01 pH.
- A measurement range from 0 to 14 pH and operation in ambient temperatures of 0° to 40°C in solutions of 0° to 100°C.
- The display of pH, millivolts, ambient temperature and solution temperature in real time.
- Support for 1, 2, 3 or more calibration points.
- The ability to send readings by email for later analysis.
- The flexibility to group data history by date or location, and export individually or in .csv format via email.
- The capability to measure and record pH values in the lab or field for use in environmental, educational and industrial applications.
- Power via the Apple device.
- A CE marking.
- The capacity to record measurements with both timestamp and geographic coordinates when used with a GPS-enabled device, thereby eliminating transcription errors and improving efficiency.