Pinning Moisture to the Meter
E Instruments introduces its HM100 pin moisture meter to easily detect the moisture levels of materials in a variety of different applications. According to the company, its HM100 portable unit is not only a sensitive and accurate instrument, but also features:
- The flexibility to detect moisture levels in softwood (such as birch, beech, spruce, walnut, cherry trees and larch), hardwood (such as oak, pine, ash and maple), concrete, plaster and bricks.
- Minimum and maximum values.
- A big ice-blue LCD display.
- A protection cap and an extra set of pins.
- Ease of use.
- Suitability for indoor air quality, HVAC and many other applications.