Optimized for Continuous Flow Verification
The advanced FS10A analyzer flow switch/monitor from Fluid Components recently received FM and FMc (Canadian) approvals, which are suitable for hazardous plant environments, for liquid or gas process analyzer sampling systems. The company believes that this flow verification solution additionally delivers:
- The highest integrity process analysis without interruption.
- Optimal low-flow sensitivity, a relay alarm trip point, an analog output and an RS232 interface.
- Operation over a wide flow range in air/gas, from 0.02 to 200 SCFH (10 to 100,000 cc/minute), and in water/liquids, from 0.0.01 to 12.00 GPH (0.70 to 750.00 cc/minute).
- A precision flow sensor element with no moving parts to foul, clog or maintain, ensuring continuous reliability and virtually no maintenance.
- Advanced electronics and thermal dispersion flow sensing technology.
- A top-mounted 10-LED array and 2 pressure-sensitive button touch controls.
- The display of flow rate trends, alarm statuses and power on/off.
- No cavities, orifices or dead-legs that can trap fluids and lead to contaminated samples, which preserves sample integrity and provides faster system sampling times.
- Corrosion-resistant 316L stainless steel wetted parts with Hastelloy-C22 sensor tips.
- Standard configurations that accommodate 1/8-, 1/4-, 3/8- and 1/2-inch sampling tubes, as well as an SP76 adapter (ANSI/ISA Standard 76.00.02-2002, Modular Component Interfaces for Surface-Mount Fluid Distribution Components).
- A wide turndown ratio up to 100:1.
- A rugged, fully sealed aluminum housing.
- A small, lightweight profile.
- Suitability for use with nearly all types of process and emissions sampling systems, including gas chromatographs, mass spectrometers, optical spectrometers, photometers and others.
- The flexibility to mount electronics integrally with the sensor element in a uni-body configuration or remotely for easy front panel display viewing.
- Availability with a 1A relay settable for normally open or closed operation, and user-programmable switch settings for failsafe, trip control of hysteresis and time delay.
- Compliance with ATEX and ICE: G Ex nA IIC T4 Gc, II 3 D Ex tc IIIC T T81ºC Dc, IP64; Ex nA and Ex t, Ex nA IIC T4 Gc, II 3 D Ex tc IIIC T81ºC Dc, not to mention a CE marking.