Larson Electronics’ Magnalight.com offers the HAL-48-33W-LED as a new low-voltage, explosion-proof LED light designed for hazardous locations where high output, a low profile and durability are critical issues. The company says that the light is characterized by:
- Constructed of high grade aluminum and fitted with CREE LEDs, it provides operators with a rugged light source that can be mounted in tight spaces without sacrificing output or durability.
- Measuring 48 inches long, 2.6 inches wide, and less than 1 inch high, it can be mounted in tight spaces and locations where typical fluorescent fixtures would be too obtrusive or impractical.
- It can operate from 12 to 24 volts DC, making it ideal for low voltage applications, and produces an impressive 2,416 lumen light output while drawing only 2.64 amps when connected to a 12 volt power source.
- It is constructed of high-grade extruded aluminum with a tough powder coat finish, resulting in a very durable and lightweight fixture that can stand up to the demands of the industrial work place.
- The fixture is IP54 rated as well, ensuring effective protection against dusts and water, and is effective installed indoors or outside.
- It is available with a wide range of options which allow operators to tailor the lights to their specific needs.