Future-Ready Air & Gas Flow Meter
The ST100 flow meter from Fluid Components Intl. (FCI) features the industry’s widest choice of communication options with 4-20 mA analog, frequency/pulse, alarm relays and fully-approved digital communications: HART, Foundation Fieldbus, Modbus and Profibus. According to the company, the ST100 Series flow meter additionally:
- Combines superior flow sensing performance with the most feature- and function-rich electronics available today.
- Is the industry’s first truly “future-ready” thermal mass gas flow meter.
- Features a plug-in card replacement that can be changed out by technicians in the field to adapt to a plant’s changing network communication needs.
- Includes a unique graphical, multivariable, backlit LCD display that provides more information than any other thermal flow meter on the market.
- Measures gas mass flow rate, total flow, temperature and pressure depending on model family.
- Can store up to five unique calibration groups to accommodate broad flow ranges, differing mixtures of the same gas and multiple gases, and obtains up to 1000:1 turndown.
- Is available with three different types of flow sensors to best match user applications: FPC-style, FP-style and S-style.
- Can be calibrated to measure virtually any process gas, including wet, mixed and dirty gases.
- Offers service up to 850ºF (454ºC) and is designed for rugged industrial process and plant applications.
WEFTEC Booth #4755, Hall F