Flared Tubing for Harsh Environments
Wed, 09/05/2012 - 9:08am
Parker TexLoc’s PTFE Flared Tubing products resist chemicals in harsh environments and perform at elevated temperatures. According to the company, Parker Flared Tubing additionally:
- Eliminates the need for customers to purchase additional tooling and flanging supplies and delivers a finished product for users’ shelves instead of an interim component.
- Is available in a variety of styles and each tube is customized to fit users’ applications.
- Is 100 percent traceable from the resin to the finished product and consistency
- Is characterized by the fact that all flaring services are performed in the on-site Valued Added Service Department, eliminating additional freight costs and time; when needed, customer fittings can be added to the tubing before the flare is added.
- Is available in sizes ranging from.005/.127 millimeter I.D. up to 4 inches O.D., with wall thicknesses ranging between .010 inch (.32 millimeter) up to .090 inch (2.28 millimeter) , depending on size.