Efficient Fine Grinding
Mon, 09/24/2012 - 11:05am
FRITSCH presents the premium model of its PULVERISETTE 13 disc mill for the efficient fine grinding of hard-brittle to medium-hard solids. According to the company, the PULVERISETTE 13 additionally provides:
- A more powerful, safer design due to automatic locking of the collecting vessel and grinding chamber.
- An easily reproducible gap width setting with a digital gap display to simplify operation.
- A convenient thin-film transistor display with a robust membrane keyboard and the presentation of all parameters.
- The ability to optimize grinding disk adjustment.
- Easy cleaning because the grinding chamber opens up completely.
- A large, removable funnel.