Don’t Screw Up Choosing a Pump
Wed, 09/05/2012 - 9:15am
According to Wm. W. Meyer & Sons, its screw pump is an ideal replacement for rotary airlock feeders that have prematurely failed when handling fine abrasive materials. Other features include:
- A hard-coated screw design to provide a continuous flow of material into the conveying air stream.
- An integral flap gate to prevent blowback when introducing material into the system on startup or when running empty.
- The power to use the material to be conveyed to form a seal during operation.
- A low-profile, dust-free, dry-material injection design that reduces abrasive wear, thus minimizing maintenance and the burden of downtime.
- A variety of standard construction options.