Don’t Break the Loop!
Wed, 09/12/2012 - 8:23am
Yokogawa Corp. recently released the CL420 clamp-on process meter to safely measure 0- to 120-mA DC process control signals without breaking the loop. The company says that this high-quality meter is further equipped with:
- A 0.2 percent accuracy and 0.01-mA resolution from 0- to 20-mA DC.
- mA measurement and percent of span for 4 to 20 mA, in addition to a data hold function.
- A dual LCD numeric display and an LED torch light.
- A 6-mm clamp diameter.
- Suitability for distributed control systems, programmable logic controllers, pressure and temperature transmitters, and loop-powered isolators and indicators.
- Compatibility with the company’s existing portfolio of calibrators, such as the CA11 loop calibrator, CA71 and CA150 multifunction calibrators, and the CA450 process meter.
- Availability of analog output, which can be used as an input to the company’s XL120 data logger, TY500/700 multimeters or chart recorders.
- Accessories that include a carrying case, 4 AA batteries and an instruction manual, whereas optional accessories include analog output cables with banana plugs or screw terminals.
- A 1-year warranty.