Constant-Pressure Fluid Delivery
Tue, 09/04/2012 - 12:22pm
According to Harvard Apparatus, its PHD ULTRA™ CP syringe pump is not only the first of its kind pump to infuse fluids under constant pressure by automatically adjusting the flow, but also boast:
- The flexibility to couple to virtually any commercially available pressure transducer/amplifier with a 0- to 10-V output, delivering fluids with an applied force of up to 1,000 pounds with a less than ±2 percent pressure accuracy.
- Applied forces between 75 and 1,000 pounds.
- Advanced programming, in addition to an easy-to-use touch-screen LCD with an icon interface.
- The effortless transfer of methods to other pumps and/or download from a PC.
- Connectivity with a USB serial port, RS-232 (RJ-11), RS-485 ports for daisy chaining, and an I/O and TTL.
- Availability of stand-alone, remote and high-pressure models.
- A full range of accessories, including multi-syringe racks, syringe heaters, in-line heaters and coolers, microfluidic circuits, connectors, tubing, syringes and more
- A 2-year warranty and upgrade options.